DROP YOUR WEAPON BY AT&T
If you compare statistics, Texting & Driving is as fatal as going to war. We wanted to portray the magnitude of that catastrophe by visualizing weapons of destruction through cellphones.
Texting and driving is responsible for one death every 2.6 hours, and this number is increasing day by day. According to the U.S. Department of Defense, 4,491 soldiers were killed in action while serving in Iraq from 2003 to 2014. Whereas, every year since the start of the Iraq war, the CDC reports that 3,000 people die because of texting and driving.
- Lürzer's Archive - Work Published 01/17
- Art Director's Club - Merit
- ADDYs Miami - American Advertising Federation - Best of Show
- ADDYs Miami - American Advertising Federation - Gold
- Golden Award of Montreux - Finalist
- Graphis - Platinum Best of Show
- Summit International Award - Silver