lifeline BY qualcomm
We created "Lifeline", a 30-minute product demo disguised as a psychological thriller.
Written by Oscar winner Armando Bo (Birdman) and starring A–List talent from both the US (Olivia Munn) and China (Wang Leehom and Joan Chen).
The film was produced by the Academy Award winning producer of Spotlight, The Revenant and True Detective. The film was launched on iQiyi in China and on YouTube, Facebook and Hulu in the US using the massive reach of the films star talent.
To date, the full film of Lifeline has been viewed more than 20MM times and total views of Lifeline content including the accompanying documentary exceed 100MM.
WATCH THE CASE STUDY:
WATCH THE TRAILER:
WATCH THE FULL FILM:
WATCH THE BEHIND THE SCENES:
POSTER AND SOCIAL MEDIA DESIGN:
- Cannes Lions - Bronze - Entertainment Online
- D&AD - Graphite Pencil - Branded Content & Entertainment
- AdAge Creativity Online - Editor's Pick
- LIA Awards - Silver - Branded Entertainment: Scripted Short Film
- LIA Awards - Bronze - TV/Cinema/Online Film: Branded Content
- Spikes Asia - Entertainment Grand Prix
- Brand Film Festival New York - Juror's Choice
- Brand Film Festival New York - Best Branded Program
- Brand Film Festival New York - Best Editing
- Brand Film Festival New York - Best Screenplay
- Brand Film Festival New York - Best Director
- Ciclope Festival - Gold - Branded Content - "Lifeline"
- Ciclope Festival - Gold - Casting - "Lifeline"
- Ciclope Festival - Finalist - Directing - "Lifeline"
Agency: Ogilvy & Mather - New York City
Production: Anonymous Content